Monday, August 20, 2007

Photos


Nkhotakota or BUST!


Me and Elius after dinner


Playing around with the grading mask at the Masinda Factory


The coolest goat in the world, check out that mohawk

I have left Katimba village where I was working at the Masinda Cassava Starch Factory. I spent some time working on the designs in Lilongwe and Mzuzu. I am now back in Lilongwe and fly out tomorrow. What a long strange journey its been. I will add a couple more posts and pictures when I get back to Canada.

2 comments:

Cryton said...

Come again Kyla. Thanks for visit our country.

Unknown said...

hi Kyra, like the pics really reminds of home. I miss home, looking for to this XMas

Team Malawi 2007

Team Malawi 2007
The Malawi team meets for the first time in Calgary during the EWB National Conference